We have several Product Owner role opportunities for which we are seeking talent at mid or senior level. We are keen to find experienced product owners who are passionate about the Raisin purpose and vision, and are capable, passionate and versatile in taking on mission roles where optimal impact can be made for customers, partners and the business.
As a Product Owner you will work closely with a cross-functional agile team of highly talented product owners, engineers and designers to make sure we think up, develop and deliver best-in-class digital products. Enable rapid, high quality development by owning and driving your projects and products. You have the opportunity to participate with your fellow product owners in building a next-generation product platform for Raisin’s innovative financial products platform.
- You will ensure the product strategy and vision is efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You organize priorities and strategic de-scoping to achieve rapid feedback cycles by owning and managing your roadmap and product backlog
- By gaining an in-depth understanding of customer and partner needs, you identify future potential of your products and get your teams, customers and business network excited about it
- You enrich, structure and break down high level specs or requirements into epics, user stories and acceptance test executable by the development teams
- You are responsible for identifying and monitoring KPIs as well as using them as cornerstones for team focus and priorities
- You will participate in a significant re-architecture and re-platforming programme across the company
- Finally, you will also contribute to and support the evolution of the cross-functional product leadership function at Raisin
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.