We have several Product Owner role opportunities for which we are seeking talent at mid or senior level. We are keen to find experienced product owners who are passionate about the Raisin purpose and vision, and are capable, passionate and versatile in taking on mission roles where optimal impact can be made for customers, partners and the business.
As a Product Owner you will work closely with a cross-functional agile team of highly talented product owners, engineers and designers to make sure we think up, develop and deliver best-in-class digital products. You have the opportunity to participate with your fellow Product Owners in building a next-generation product platform for Raisin’s innovative financial products.
- You will take the product strategy and vision, break this down into Objectives and Key Results relevant to your squad's mission and make sure these are efficiently communicated and effectively executed
- You will become the expert in your domain, enabling you to identify the future potential of our platform and get your squad, customers and business network excited about it
- You will work with a cross-functional development team to collate and synthesise the needs of customers and develop these into productised software
- You will participate in a significant re-architecture and re-platforming programme across the company
- Finally, you will also contribute to and support the evolution of the cross-functional product leadership function at Raisin
- You have at least three years of product management experience in a technical environment, ideally a Start-up or growth-stage company
- You have experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) and finding the right fit for your team
- You have a passion for understanding technology combined with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a storyteller with experience in communicating concepts and ideas to all levels of stakeholders
- You are an excellent team player with very good communication skills in English, German is a plus
Further to the above you it would be a plus for you to have some mix of these skills and capabilities:
- You live and breath data, from instrumenting web and mobile applications, building BI dashboards to design and run A/B tests
- Your past work involved back-end integrations with RESTful web services, and/or experience “productising” APIs
- You have worked with a UX team to build and test rapid prototypes with customers
- You have experience building financial products including working with banks and other financial service providers
- You have significant knowledge in technical project management of software projects (e.g. certified IPMA Level C or comparable experience)
- You understand full stack software development and can hold your own in a conversation with Software Engineers. Coding experience is a useful nice-to-have!
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets. As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, mobile work, and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.