In the Partner Bank Management Team, we are responsible for integrating banks to the wonderful world of digital deposits and improving their business every day by introducing them to new products or features.
In addition, we are also building and strengthening relationships with our existing partners. Continuously ensuring smooth operations with partner banks, investment products, and distribution partners is also part of our responsibilities.
Our tasks can vary and range from meetings and calls with existing partner banks to technical integrations of new banks, daily operational tasks, as well as issue management and business process management.
For the support and further development of our team, we are looking for a motivated and engaged working student (m/f/w) (20h/week) / intern (m/f/w) (40h/week).Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and ownership of daily operational tasks
- Creation, adaptation, and translation of customers documents
- Data analysis, creation of reports and presentations for internal stakeholders as well as external business partners
- Various tasks related to the onboarding of new partner banks, when it comes to the creation of documents and the establishment of IT readiness
- Maintenance and management of documents through our CMS
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
Be part of a diverse team of more than 40 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration, and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 20 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.