The Inbound Marketing team is responsible for the success of our websites in organic search as well as the acquisition of customers through this channel. We work closely together with different departments to weave the Inbound and SEO aspect into the Raisin fabric and ensure the best results possible. Our aim is to identify and answer every question a potential customer might have, and as a result, be visible in any part of the user journey. You will mainly be responsible for SEO analysis and project management with focus on our UK and Ireland markets, this involves:
- You will carry out analyses, develop optimization measures and evaluate results
- You will develop, execute and manage strategies and concepts for onsite content marketing
- You will carry out keyword research and keyword analyses
- You will monitor keywords and rankings on a regular basis, including automated KPI checks
- You will optimize internal linking across our international platforms
- You will analyze, evaluate and produce reports on traffic data and other relevant KPIs
- You will keep track of developments among competitors, as well as within the broader market and the SEO field
- You will develop and execute cooperation’s with external SEO agencies, including outreach campaigns
- You will work in cross-functional teams, incl. Product Management, Marketing, Engineering and BI
- You will provide support with creating and optimizing existing internal processes and guidelines
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets. As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.