Programme and Project Managers in the Raisin Product organisation facilitate and catalyse the cross-functional efficacy between the Product and Engineering organisations and their collaborations with the Business Units in having well-planned, timely and prioritised impact on customers, partners and the Company.
- Working across Product, Engineering and the Raisin Business Units, to ensure that planned releases are ready from an engineering, company, customer, and partner perspective
- Pointing out dependencies and gaps, tracking program portfolio, reporting potential delays, and helping to mitigate them through i.e. risk identification, risk amplification, risk management and risk mitigation
- Driving process optimization by spotting issues and escalating them
- Investing pointendly in transparency, keeping all stakeholders informed to keep the risks low and velocity high
- (Co-)Creating frameworks and information architectures for smooth and productive operation, helping us become more effective planners, executors and communicators
- Being the connective tissue that binds the collective of squads and their stakeholders, and eventually taking on broader release management
- Striving to be a curator of information held by disparate departments into a coherent view, so the product, engineering and business teams can make better-never-best decisions
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets. As part of our team in Berlin, you will benefit from
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events
We are Raisin, a dynamic and fast-growing fintech company with its headquarters in Berlin. Together, we built a marketplace offering our customers simple, transparent access to deposits across Europe. In addition, in Germany, we also provide ETF portfolios as well as pension products. In the US, we are also offering a Savings as a Service model for bank partners.Learn more about Raisin.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We raised more than € 195 million in funding from investors including Goldman Sachs, PayPal Ventures, Index Ventures, btov Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Orange Digital Ventures and Thrive Capital.